Friendship "Mike"

I decided to take this week and share some thoughts on friendship. I am going to answer 6 questions on friendship by using some of my friends as examples. The first question I asked was, "Who in your life celebrates your success's even when they are experiencing something different?" When I think about this question and who in my life is really good at this I think of my friend Mike Fredieu. Talk about a true friend! I can honestly say that every time I experienced something awesome in my life, even though he may not have liked the place he was at in life, or wished the same thing was happening to him, he was always able to celebrate with me. He genuinely was excited that good things were happening for me. He has always been like that. I would consider a Mike a true friend for many reason's but one thing that really sticks out in my mind about him is simply how much he enjoys seeing me succeed. That is hard to find and I truly value that in our friendship. I may not tell you often enough Mike, but thank you for being a true friend and know that I will always respond the same way. Thanks my friend!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM

You made me cry Dave Mudd! I praise God that my husband has you in his life. I know you love him almost as much as he loves you! :) And I appreciate that so much! You two really live out "As Iron sharpens Iron..." And as his wife - I thank you for loving him and being a true friend to him as well!