I Hate Being Sick...

For the few of you that are following my blog you may have noticed I have not posted for a few days.  First of all, thanks for noticing.  Second, I have been really sick.  Probably every two years I have this tendency to get so run down, that I catch whatever is out there.  Well this time as you can tell by the medication I am on, it's alittle more than the common cold but I am not dying.  I have bronchitis!  Awesome right?  Anyway I will be taking some time today to catch up on a few posts so please check back later.  If you can, I could use the prayers.  Our worship band is playing at a retreat this weekend and I can't sing a note at this point without sounding like I'm going through puberty.  Anyway, nothing spiritual just not feeling well and could use the prayers.  Or is it more spiritual than I know...

0 comments: